There are times when you can't log in to your SBCGlobal account. In such a case, you should try to perform some steps to fix the issue. So, here are some instructions that you should follow. Or else, you may contact the SBCGlobal customer service to resolve the problems.
1. First of all, you need to check the status of the SBCGlobal Server whether it is working properly or not. There might be some issues in the server that's why you are not able to login to your account.
2. Also, you need to try again and check carefully if you are using the correct and valid email address as well as the password. Check for the Caps Lock or Num Lock.
3. You should check your internet connection if the wi-fi network is providing the optimum speed for browsing. You can try to connect your device to another wi-fi network and try signing in to your account.
4. Moreover, you can log in to your account in a different web browser and access your SBCGlobal account.
5. If all the above steps won't help you, you can try to reset the password to fix the sign-in error on your SBCGlobal account.
After doing the above steps, if you still face the problem, you need to contact the SBCGlobal Customer Service to get help like SBCGlobal Password Recovery. The representatives will help you thoroughly to fix the glitches.